Thursday, September 18, 2014

RE: Your Online Business

Hi I was curious if you sold your product just in your city or if you also sell it in the rest of the state or even across the country. The reason I ask is because I have a software program to help any small business owner automatically market their opportunity on Facebook and other sites. With just a couple clicks, our software will automatically post your opportunity to Facebook groups and more. It's only $120.....one time....and I will sell it to only one representative per state so they aren't competing against others to help them be even more successful with it. You also get rights to market the software and make $100 each and are paid instantly. Most people sell 2 to 3 per day part-time pretty easily because everyone that checks it out is very impressed. It's a great addition to what you're doing now if you're looking for an additional revenue stream in these tough times. If you'd like to see a short video that explains everything, please email me back and I'll send you the link. Or, you can call me at 615-246-5216. If you respond by email, please tell me what state you're from so I know if it's already taken. Thanks, Larry Elliott

No comments:

Post a Comment