Thursday, October 29, 2009

Let's get Started!

As You have seen many of my projects and ideas, I was wondering: do you already have a Heritage Makers account? If not please go to www.SharingHeritage.com and click login at the top right

Then you can create a free account my clicking create account at the bottom of this screen


Now look around the site and find amazing features like Story Maps, Live online classes, the template gallery and videos. I am your Publishing Consultant, my name is Shari McLaws and my email is shari@sharingheritage.com . I'm here to be your personal service department, let me know how I can help you and allow me to always find you the best deals! When your ready to start a project, just click start a new project and you are well on your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment