Thursday, October 8, 2009

Writing Your Grandparents story

I never would have started doing Family History, gathering old family pictures or writing those stories until I found the Heritage Makers publishing system. They have:
Story maps to help you start working on the story (feel free to print this out if you want to use it).
Free 1 Gig photo storage space (unlimited storage space with the Premier Membership)
Totally customized layout design ability
Several publishing choices (hard-bound books, individual pages, even posters and cards)
Acid-free, Lignin-free, Library stitched, The highest quality
The ability to print just one copy
An Archive, so you project can be published again and again

I'm 25 with 3 kids ages 5 and under. I know that my time is precious so I'm really grateful that there is so much Technology to help me better use my time and still get these important histories recorded before I lose the family members who know the stories are gone. I am an independent publishing consultant through Heritage Makers now. So I get to help others with their stories. I'd love to help you too, go to www.sharingheritage.com for more info. Thanks!

Shari McLaws

No comments:

Post a Comment