Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Don't Eat Pete!

Family game night!

This week it seems like we have been playing games every night! We've really enjoyed having every one together, laughing and snacking. I had no idea that my 1 year old son would jump in there and play with us so well. These are our 2 favorites:

Don't Eat Pete!

I've played this one since I was little. You need one game board (ours is 8.5x11 let me know if you want the template I made it at www.SharingHeritage.com) and a bag of M&Ms (or Skittles, or an equal amount of chocolate or butterscotch chips, you get the idea)




And Family Dominoes!


I made these ones too, and I'd love to send you this template too! I used a deck of playing cards but the kids love seeing the family so much more!

3 comments:

  1. Those dominos are darling!!!

    I just followed your comment over to the video and watched it. I'm excited to check it out more when it's not so late. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your don't eat pete template how can I get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you like it Lori! If you have a Heritage Makers account (at www.SharingHeritage.com or from another consultant) you can give me your 6 digit account number and I can transfer it to your account to make your own or you can email me 9 photos and I can make it for you. You can contact me off of my blog at Shari @ SharingHeritage.com or at 928 587 O282.

    ReplyDelete