Thursday, January 21, 2010


Hi!

I know it's been a while since you've heard from me, that's because we've had a fun and busy Christmas season! We had a scare in December that put all 5 of us in the hospital due to Carbon Monoxide poisoning. But all of us recovered fully and quickly thanks to great doctors and God's blessings. We got to travel to see family and celebrate Christmas and New Years! The picture on the right is my parents, siblings and our families last month and below is my 1 year old Jimmy opening his board book Christmas morning. I hope you are feeling as blessed as I do right now!

Since its been so long since some of us have been able to connect I wanted to let you know some of the things that I am up to to stay in touch and help you work on your projects this year. I have created a Facebook page, this business blog, and a twitter account to keep you posted on new sales, project ideas and events. Please join me! Don't forget that you can always contact me at shari@sharingheritage.com or 928-587-0282.

One of those events are the "Digital Scrapbooking" and "Storybook your Heritage" classes I am teaching at four NPC college campuses Spring semester in North Eastern Arizona. The classes are once a month from 6-10pm in Show Low (1st Wednesday), Holbrook (1st Thursday), Winslow (2nd Wednesday) and Taylor (3rd Wednesday). If you would like to enroll in one of those classes please contact NPC Registration at 1-800-266-7845. The cost is $20, please enroll before February so you do not miss any classes.

I wouldn't be a good consultant if I didn't share our biggest bargain of the year for January, our special the pick of the month is Club Premier. Premier is one of the most amazing things about Heritage Makers. If you want to save time seriously, get premier for the time saving pre-designed templates. If you want to design seriously, get premier for over 45,000 pieces of amazing professional digital art. If you want to organize your photos seriously, get premier for unlimited photo storage. Or just get premier so, like me you can do it all! Premier can be hard to explain if you do get to see the art so click here and watch an amazing video explaining more about Premier. I KNOW you'll love what's in there! Only in January you can get 12 months of Premier for $99.95!

I realize this has been a long post, but I want you to know I'm here and available to help you as you're writing and organizing. I loved meeting and getting to know you as I've worked with this company. I've been busy, very busy as I've done workshops all over Arizona, and I'm looking for people who are self starters and want to work from home, be their own boss and pick their schedule who can help me in building this company. If you or someone you know would like more information on joining my winning team, please contact me, I have some great things to share! In fact, if you get 4 people to follow this blog who may want to get started in Heritage Makers making their own project or sharing this amazing system with others, let me know and I'll give you 3 FREE greeting card credits as a thank you!

REMEMBER, Your stories can be storybooks, so share your heritage with those you love and treasure at www.SharingHeritage.com.

Shari McLaws

Your Personal Publishing Consultant
928-587-0282
Shari@SharingHeritage.com
www.SharingHeritage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment